Just north of Nazareth, PA, at the foot of Cherry Hill, is a red brick church building whose sign proclaims, "Founded 1762". The Schoeneck Moravian Church began as a family church, and over 250 years it has developed into a church family. It has grown from a simple log building, which housed church, school and parsonage all under one roof, to a large brick edifice which includes sanctuary, fellowship hall, rooms for Sunday School and Christian Education and meetings, offices and kitchens and storage. There is an outdoor pavilion, large parking lot and lawn, and a separate parsonage next door. It has grown from a congregation of several dozen members to one numbering about 550 in the early years of the 21st century.
In a spirit of gratitude and praise, the congregation looks back on its history and its heritage through this publication, even as it looks forward to continuing in worship, mission and service into the future.